New Bee!

-

ChazMopar

Reaction score
Hello to all!
Just joined FABO today, because in this wonderful world of communication called the Internet, it is impossible to find what one needs. As I have always said communication is a wonderful thing, so I am reaching out to all members for information advice, direction on how to decide the fender tag on my newly acquired Mopar!
Having that out of the way; I recently purchased a 1964 Ply Valiant, Signet 200, Conv., w/ a 273 2bbl, 4 Spd w/ a Hurst Shifter. The bones are good having spent most of its life in the SW, however the sun has taken it's toll on the interior and the top. I been unsuccessful to fully decypher the fender tag w/ my searches on the internet, as there is no site that clear lists the alpha options to do such. Can anyone point me in the right direction to accomplish my goal.

Much Appreciated, Charles

Hello to all!
Just joined FABO today, because in this wonderful world of communication called the Internet, it is impossible to find what one needs. As I have always said communication is a wonderful thing, so I am reaching out to all members for information advice, direction on how to decide the fender tag on my newly acquired Mopar!
Having that out of the way; I recently purchased a 1964 Ply Valiant, Signet 200, Conv., w/ a 273 2bbl, 4 Spd w/ a Hurst Shifter. The bones are good having spent most of its life in the SW, however the sun has taken it's toll on the interior and the top. I been unsuccessful to fully decypher the fender tag w/ my searches on the internet, as there is no site that clear lists the alpha options to do such. Can anyone point me in the right direction to accomplish my goal.

post pics....

The site has the best deciferers in the mopar world! You have come to the right place !

Are you able to decide the tag?
Or do you know the member(s) that are able and could forward their contact info or FABO username...?
Thx, Charles

Are you able to decide the tag?
Or do you know the member(s) that are able and could forward their contact info or FABO username...?
Thx, Charles
Post a thread with the title asking to decode and a picture of the tag, someone will likely be able to help out.

Hello to all!

I hope to reach all members w/ my request.
Attached is an image of the Fender/Code Tag, along w/ what I have been able to cobble together on the interwebs.
If there are any of you that would be so kind as to send the missing "Alpha=numeric" information relationships would be greatly appreciated. The only Alpha/number that I was able to discern was A=3 which for a C-body listing equates to a 4-Spd Trans, if this is correct for a 1964 A-Body?
Again, I would appreciate any light that can be shed on the attached fender tag.
Thx, Charles

IMG_20240523_181305345.jpg

IMG_20240709_104024558.jpg

Such an honor to be contacted by the Mopar Master, oh wise one! LOL!
Are you able to unlock my quest for 64 Valiant fender/body codes?
Much appreciated.

-
Back