New Brake Data Page

-

fjr

Reaction score
I've been researching braking options for the projects I have here at home and thought it would be useful to have a comprehensive source for this information. I've just finished the first draft of my brake data page and would appreciate a review. Any comments or suggestions would also be greatly appreciated.

http://cars.rasoenterprises.com/Mopar-Brakes.htm

Frank

i'm no expert but it looks pretty good. it covers alot of ground, and is written well. i would also add the 11 inch rear drum upgrade for those wanting to do so. it is another option for those wanting more brakeing power. often times people forget this one. when this is finally proffed and finished you should add this to the tech section. it would make a nice addition.

Thanks. I was planning to add more information about the 11" rear drums. From what I've learned so far, companies like Moser and Strange already have ready-made designs for the various axle and brake combinations. I'll update that information as I get it.

good idea. i am sure that some of the others like mr. mopartech , rumblefish, and a few others will chime in on this.

the only thing i can add other then looks good and is a great read..

you forgot to add the most helpful site on the net at the bottom.

www.forabodiesonly.com

im sure theres something in our tech form too that can help you out

:coffee2:
Cerwin

-
Back