New Bucket Seats

-
Thats good to know because thats what it will cost me to re do my 67 cuda seats.

low backs and not very comfortable.

Thanks for the post.

The seats are very comfortable....
And the Tracks - Sliders are great....
The sliders - tracks come with the seats. The Frames were the extra Cost $ 119.00 Each
And another thing the pattern and the seats match the back seat 100%

No question. Those are the best seats ive seen that match decor and look comforable.

Thanks D.

Looks good! How are they for support and such? I got the bench in my scamp but I wanna get buckets for better support and running a harness in the near future. I like the look of yours.

What's your old seats? I like the look of them too.

The old bucket seats were in the car when I got it, I remember the guys said something like JC Whitney Bucket Seats...I didn't like how you had to climb over the support and into the seats, getting to old for that. So I looked for a more easier ones to get into them climbing into the seat. I haven't drove the car yet with the new ones yet, but there do feel nice sitting in them.

Here's a picture of the old ones....

Attachments

• 26754_1163982918436_2218928_n.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 284
Thanks Clifftt

I`ve had the original 68 barracuda seats recovered in blue mat`l , w/ two 2" wide silver gray stripes running thru (up) them. they look really nice, but aren`t as comfortable as they were before, to me. also thinking about some that's liter, but still wide enough on the seat ! have to crawl over a short bar anyway. may put the swing out kit on it later tho.

Maybe a dumb question but what year back seat? I think I'll be ordering a set of these for mine soon. Just wanna match the back seat.

I'd like to know year of back seat, and possibly a pic to see how good they match?
I think you're really on to something for us budget minded interior guys that aren't worried about perfecting originality.
Great find, and thanks for sharing!

Pictures of the Back Seats.....

Attachments

• IMAG0595.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 190
  • IMAG0596.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 199
  • IMAG0597.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 213
  • IMAG0598.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 183
  • IMAG0599.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 184
  • IMAG0600.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 192
The old bucket seats were in the car when I got it, I remember the guys said something like JC Whitney Bucket Seats...I didn't like how you had to climb over the support and into the seats, getting to old for that. So I looked for a more easier ones to get into them climbing into the seat. I haven't drove the car yet with the new ones yet, but there do feel nice sitting in them.

Here's a picture of the old ones....

The old ones look like Procar seats, I bought a new set and put them in my duster.
It was a pain to get in and out of, I ended up using factory buckets.

1000443c.jpg

I hate to bring up an old(er) thread but, how well did the frames fit going from a bench seat to buckets? My 74 Duster has some aftermarket buckets that just don't fit right, there is a weird hump where I can't figure out how to mount anything on there. Did you have any issues with the new frames? By the way, they look GREAT!!!

-
Back