New California Member

-

California 66

Reaction score
Greetings

I bring with me many questions and possibly a few answers about my 66 option loaded super commando. I wouls love to hear from some of the folks on where to find seemingly rare option parts. Rear end, trans, engine and suspension, are complete. Now I need to find interior and exterior body trim and rubbers.

Anyway thanks for having me

Keith aka Split

Hey Split,nice to have another Early-A owner around.Maybe a list of needed parts?Lots of 66 Cuda,s being parted out here.

Greetings

I bring with me many questions and possibly a few answers about my 66 option loaded super commando. I wouls love to hear from some of the folks on where to find seemingly rare option parts. Rear end, trans, engine and suspension, are complete. Now I need to find interior and exterior body trim and rubbers.

Anyway thanks for having me

Keith aka Split

Come to the Spring Fling Mopar show and swap in April our Chrysler Performance West Car Club puts on. There will be over 300 mopar used swap meeter and over 50 manufactures selling new repro parts. MrMoparts and other vendors there have a good selection of trim and rubber parts, Legendary has complete interiors, etc, etc.

List of most of the new parts vendors in this thread: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=128337&page=3

Welcome to FABO, California 66, from an OC member. You're going to have fun here!
Hope to see you out at Spring Fling - not too far from Burbank.

-
Back