new canadian

-

bigorange440

Reaction score
seen the site awhile ago and thought i should join..i got a 71 duster with a 440 in it about 550hp on the dyno has a hemi 4 speed and a dana 60 rear narrowed with 488s and a locker and strange axles . i am in the process of doing ladder bars and coil overs in the rear as the spring relocation wasent cutting it for me (traction wise) the car has the origianl paint on it and its sherwood green..

where in canada? i live outside vancouver, and i just vought a 71 dart today, my old man has a N/M 71 340-3spd, now converted to a 4spdm but all original, he still has the 3spd ma, sitting on the shelf

Welcome FABO, both of you, from another canuck. Kitchener, Ont.

Get some pics of those cars up .

im in abbotsford so about 30min from van..and ill have to get some pics of it my puter crashed alittle while ago and i lost all my pics..

heres a pic i found..i think its the only one i got left..and i know im missing lugs and i know the center cap is off..the car had just been pulled out of the shop for the afternoon..and its had a few changes since that pic thats about 2 years ago..

105_4279.jpg

Welcome aboard to both of you!!! That's a mean lookin Duster there ... I like it!

Make yourselves at home and enjoy everything this great site has to offer.

Welcome! Your Duster sounds awesome.Im building a big block Dart so will be joining you in the bb club!

thanks guys..a few other future mods are front disc brakes..im looking at the willwood setup weld draglites, cage, put my apc seats in and all the autometer silver series gauges and maybe some tti headers..

Huh ? I think a set of Thrush would look crazy.

Hi from the other side of Canada. Your car looks awesome..

What are you running for rear tires ?

Several here are running bias ply and radials to achieve that look..

Grassy

Welcome to FABO from another fellow Canadian.
Nice Duster, i really love the stance and especially the color.
I'm from B.C. originally, i spent the first 39 years of my life in Cranbrook in the east kootenays.
Tom.

-
Back