New Challenger Barrett Jackson

-

pagilman

Reaction score
Just a heads up, I think tonight is the auction for the new first challenger. The proceeds will be going to charity, my guess is 500K, my buddy says 300K, but who knows? Hope it is tonight as I don't want to mislead you, Walt:blob:

Was ssuppose to be a 6pm Pacific time was at 10 Mt ( pac time. Last part of the auction.

Mr Jackson buys it for him self. So what does that say when there were so many other rides. He is a Mopar guy at heart ya know it!

I think hes an Idiot for paying 10Xs the sticker price of a car and not knowing what the actually production version is going to look like.

I thought I heard that the car on the block wasn't the one he got ? I thought it was an auction for the 1st official one that rolls off the line.. could be wrong..

400K is a LOT of money either way...might pay for his great grandkids education if he never drives it and puts it back up on the block in 40 years...

Anyone see that the first production ZR1 vette sold for a million dollars?? Wow...

Correct, The one on the block was the Prototype. Winner gets the First delivered production model. No one has even seen the production car yet.

the proceeds go to charity though. nice little tax break for mr jackson.

Yep proceeds went to charity, same with the vette. They said that everything over MSRP was a tax deduction for the buyer. So each buyer got car number 1 for sticker or less depending on how good their accountant is. Not a bad deal at all.

TopHat

Mr jackson.
Who is the man that will own the first.:scratch:
Hope the money's make it to charities and do some good.

I sound like a grump.:D

The barracuda prototype sure would have been a great one to own.
It could have made a million.:-k

-
Back