New Challenger has been ordered

-

res1vw21

It's only metal
Reaction score
Well it finally happened the challenger classic in b5 is finally orderable! My dad and I have been tiring to order one for the last 6months and after a month of direct contact with a few dealerships Ray at Dodge of Bellevue placed the order! Dodge of Bellevue was only allotted one classic and we got it! Anyway we are ordering the car as a B5 classic pac track pac (6spd) no sunroof and no other options. The car will have a 2 week production run in two months. Needless to say it will be a super low production car and we are getting one! Can you tell I am a little excited!

article_13418-img_0.jpg

Man congrats please post pics when you get it, I havent driven my SRT8 since October, I think this spring I will get it out.

That is going to be a really nice car and you are putting some Americans to work too.

When he gets it in the drive way can I come over with my sawzall so we can section 3-4 inches out of it below the body line so it looks better? I figue with 2 bottles of Jack it should take 2 1/2 days! :-D

Good luck with that new challenger..mopar/fiat just asked for another $5 billion..i hope their still around next year to honor that warrantee...

Good luck with your new Challenger. Can't wait to see some pictures.

Hey 340

Not as many American's as you think....The Challenger is built right here in the good 'ol CANADA. lol

I think we do put a few American made parts on it though...Just yankin ur chain....

cheers
Long live the BEAVER

Hey 340

Not as many American's as you think....The Challenger is built right here in the good 'ol CANADA. lol

I think we do put a few American made parts on it though...Just yankin ur chain....

cheers
Long live the BEAVER

Well there ya' go then,if its built in Canada its worth it..i'm half Canadian myself..:cheers:

Awesome, congrats.
Great choice on the color.
Whish I could afford one.
Please post some pics, when you get it.

Wow, If I get a new Challenger, that would have to be it!! AWESOME!!!! Can't wait to see the pics!!!!!!!!!

Man I want one of the B5 Challengers so bad it would match my Dart! Congrats I am jealous :-D

added the sunroof and and a few other options requested some white r/t stripes

-
Back