New challenger

-

thanson_mopar

Reaction score
Has anybody else heard the rumors floating around that there are going to be a few special edition challengers for 2009? Ive heard about a Vanishing point edition (similar to the "bullet" edition mustang) and a T/A version. im going to see if i can find the website i saw this on.....anybody else know of anything

In Dec's issue of collectors guide they say.... "I'm told by some reliable sources that sever specialty models are being tooled up right now for the near future. Most interesting, there's talk of Vanishing Point and T/A edition cars. There's also a lot of buzz about fifty body-in-white lightweight cars being built for racing"

I'm sure they will do some special / limeted editions, but the body in white... I'll belive it when I see it. I think times have changed too much for that to happen again, Hope I'm wrong though. It would be a huge step in getting the Dodge name out.

There was another thread about this not too long ag. Per David Hakim at SEMA there WILL BE a S/S version coming out. At last year's Barrett-Jackson Auction in Scottsdale I was taking to a member of the Ramchargers (they're still around:thumblef: ) there may be a "Ramchargers" version out. It will be white with a red stripe down the side like their old S/S 'Cuda.

-
Back