New Coil Over Kit

-

MidTexCuda

Ancient Member
Reaction score
Got it in this week, now i need to find the time to put it on. I will take pics along the way.

car 003.jpg

Man that's sweet! What kit is that?

Take some pics when you get it installed.... please! LOL!

Interesting.....Bob's Pro Fab?

Are you gonna brace the coil over mounts in the inner fenders? I'd like to see the install pics as you progress.....

Ya its Bob's. I looked for a long time for a front end and couldn't justify the money for the alterKtion or Magnumforce. Called Bob and we will see were it goes.Best customer service I have ever had.
Its going in my 68 Cuda and I'm shooting for low nines. Yes my towers are braced. I post tons of pics and weights.

Font end is installed. Minor frame clearancing and reamed spindles. The kit went in great and Bob was always just a phone call away. Just need to get it on the scales and get it aligned.

IMG00336.jpg

IMG00338.jpg

Ya its Bob's. I looked for a long time for a front end and couldn't justify the money for the alterKtion or Magnumforce. Called Bob and we will see were it goes.Best customer service I have ever had.
Its going in my 68 Cuda and I'm shooting for low nines. Yes my towers are braced. I post tons of pics and weights.
How did you brace your towers, MidTex? How much dinero$$??

Looks like it's all light weight drag stuff. No street car components.

i will get pics of the bracing. I also weighed every part I took of and all the new part I will post the list. I will say the top CAs are about the same weight but the coilovers weighed alot more than the stock shock.

-
Back