New colour idea for my Mopar

-

brewil

Reaction score
I'd like to know what anyone thinks about this colour scheme. i'm going for stock black O.E. Stockton 16x7 and rear 16x8 wheels with a redline tyre.

thanks!!!

red charger vh4 small.jpg

Well, I guess I just have to be the lone dissenting vote. It's OK but I think it needs more 'flash'. JMO, but I'd prefer a polished lip on the wheels to break up the solid black look, maybe a polished/chrome center cap and lug nuts as well.
But as always, your car, your money. You gotta do what it is that you like best.

I will probably go with Chrome lug nuts. Unfortunately when I photoshop'd the colour my laptop was set to a different setting so it's actually a more red-orange than red. It will have a slight metallic tinge in the paint to set it off or pop as they say. Take out the Hemi 265 and drop in a 410 stroker.

Well, I guess I just have to be the lone dissenting vote. It's OK but I think it needs more 'flash'. JMO, but I'd prefer a polished lip on the wheels to break up the solid black look, maybe a polished/chrome center cap and lug nuts as well.
But as always, your car, your money. You gotta do what it is that you like best.

Me too about the polished or Chrome to break up the black. I do like the Chrome lug nuts. As Far as RED line tires YES, YES, YES.

-
Back