Status
Not open for further replies.

dano

Evil Handy Man
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
1 set of New 1.5:1 Comp Cam Magnum Roller rockers, these are not the Pro Magnum Rockers they sell today. I bought these back in the mid 90's for my 340 build. This was an Error set from Comp. When I went to install them the shaft were too long, they are for a b/rb engine. So we thought the set was for a b/rb and bought another set. We shelved these for my dad has a 440 in his Coronet. Fast forward to last week and he went to install them and come to find out, the rockers are for a LA Small Block. These are New, and unused. One set isn't even open. There is some very slight rust on the roller wheels that comes off with a little work with a scotch bright. They include the spacers, all you need are LA shafts.

Asking $400 shipped in the continental US for the rocker set and $100 for the shafts.

Located in Portland OR, I do take Paypal and I ship FedEx. Please email with any questions.

Attachments

• pict0036.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 877
  • PICT0038.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 840
  • PICT0037.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 797
If you want to sell you stuff start another thread. Not cool pirating another member's thread when they're trying to sell their own stuff!

:wack:

If you want to sell you stuff start another thread. Not cool pirating another member's thread when they're trying to sell their own stuff!

I just consider it a free bump and know that if someone is interested and has good intent and any question or concerns, they will PM me directly.8)

Do you know if the shafts are still available ?
price is pretty steep considering you can get an entire Hughes pkg for a little more new.

Might want to reprice

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back