New Dart on the Block!

-

speedog24

Mopar Lover
Reaction score
Hey Guys! I've been on here for about a month now, guess it's time for a formal introduction. I'm an electrical engineering student at Arkansas Tech in Russellville. Been officially married for 8 months now. My wife and I found a 74 dart swinger in our neighborhood for $500, so I bought it. and now I have two. and a 440. and parts rolling in. I'm. Addicted. I've been in four-wheel drive mopars all my life, and now I'm finally getting a "muscle car". I'm stoked! I'm doing every bit of any work myself, with the help of my father-in-law (30 years in the glass business) and my brother-in-law (professional auto body tech) and of course my dad (free-time mechanic with an engineering degree). So I think with them and the guys here, I'm set!!! :D

Buckled in for the great adventures! oh wait, I already took out the seat belts!!!!! Hahaha did I mention that I'm only 19, so I hope you guys can keep up!! :burnout:

Attachments

• 20131002_001238000_iOS.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 201
Welcome to FABO speedog!!! It's so great to have someone your age involved in the hobby. Sounds like you have a great supporting cast as well. Have fun with your cars and enjoy having the family members involved. This is the greatest time in your life. I'm 55 now and can still remember what it was like at that age.....well, kinda...lol. :thumleft:

Welcome speedog,this is the time of your life where you,ll be making great memory,s with your dad and inlaws.

Welcome aboard this great site speedog24 :cheers: In School and 19 with a newly wed :glasses7: congratulations :smile:
Like said before me in this thread, Enjoy this great place that I have enjoyed for years
We have some of the best of the best tech's here and great folks to enjoy
Wow, Another Arkansan here :cheers:

Welcome aboard the mopar train speedog :cheers: :burnout:

Welcome! Can't wait to start reading the build thread, take lots of pics!

Welcome from way up the river in Iowa. You have a great start going! Enjoy the ride with your car, family, and FABO. toolmanmike

Welcome . Enjoy . This is a great place to be ,cool and very knowledgable people if you ever have questions .

-
Back