New Dart Owner SE Michigan

-

Stepper

Reaction score
Hey guys. Proud owner of a "new" 69 dart GT.
I purchased it recently and have the typical restoration/upgrade plans as most everyone else. I've been researching various restoration topics for months and still have specific questions, but I'll save those for the proper threads. None the less, simply wanted to introduce myself as I'm very thrilled to finally own "my muscle car."
It seems like there's a lot of good guys on here and it's nice to have the board as a resource.

I'll work on pics. I know people typically want the "before" and "after" photos.

Stepper

Hey guys. Proud owner of a "new" 69 dart GT.
I purchased it recently and have the typical restoration/upgrade plans as most everyone else. I've been researching various restoration topics for months and still have specific questions, but I'll save those for the proper threads. None the less, simply wanted to introduce myself as I'm very thrilled to finally own "my muscle car."
It seems like there's a lot of good guys on here and it's nice to have the board as a resource.

I'll work on pics. I know people typically want the "before" and "after" photos.

Stepper

Welcome neighbor. East side or West?

Welcome Stepper to FABO and to the Dart Owners Club (not officially) LOL
toolmanmike I like em' all!!!!

Miss06.JPG

Hey stepper, welcome to FABO from one Michigander to another. Yes, pics are a must when you come to the table here at FABO!!! Kinda puts a face with the name. Your car of course!!! What part of Mich are you from??? Welcome again and plan on staying a while and telling us all about your progress, we love a good read!!! Geof

Welcome Stepper :cheers:

My first car was a 69 Dart GT, 273 4 speed. I have been looking for one for a long time. Good luck and send us lots of pictures.

Kenny

Thanks for all the welcomes. I can't wait to get started on the fix-ups. Right now it runs, but roughly....and I think it may have a broken motor mount.

None the less, I'll post some pics soon. Just need to get them shrunken down in size in order to post.
Someone asked what drivetrain...it has a 318 with the 7 1/4 rear end. So, as I redo the car, I'd like to throw in a 360 and the 8 3/4.

I'm located in Berkley, MI. Hopefully I'll get it running reliably for either the telegraph or woodward dreamcruise.

Thanks again for the welcomes. I can tell there's a bunch of good people on here and very helpful. Glad to be a member.

Welcome Stepper, So glad to have another Michigander here with us :cheers:
Jump on in and enjoy this great site :happy10:

Stepper, welcome to the best Mopar site on the net! Looks like a great Dart! You'll find everything you could possibly want right here ... make yourself at home and enjoy.

<< not exactly one of the guys ;-)

-
Back