New Dart Sport owner

-

hanging10

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

new to the forum - as member and poster.
Recently picked up a '75 Dart Sport, so I guess I'll be hanging out here
a lot from now on!

Welcome! :D

Lets see some pictures of your new ride! What are your plans for it?

Thanks bluNblu!

Well, it's a 318 with a 904 and 8 1/4 rear. Very complete original car, a little rust in the bottm rear qarter panels - not to bad.
Needs a new carpet and som other bits and pieces.

Plan to drive it as it is this season, put a more powerful engine in and work on front end and drivetrain during the winter - I'll keep the matching nrs smog 318 in my garage.
Once I have all the parts, I'll probably do a full restoration.

Attachments

• 75DartSport00-.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 208
  • 75DartSport01-.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 224
  • 75DartSport02-.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 196
That's a super nice LL29 there !
Is it an export model (e.g. , was it imported to your country when it was new) or did you buy it from the U.S. and ship it over ?

Either way , nice Hang 10 !

Thanks everyone!

Good to be here.

That's a super nice LL29 there !
Is it an export model (e.g. , was it imported to your country when it was new) or did you buy it from the U.S. and ship it over ?

Either way , nice Hang 10 !

It's an export - sold here new. Most likely the only Hang 10 in the country (Sweden isn't exactly a surfer country). I'll try to research it's history better - however, I know the original owner is dead but having such a cool car, he must have had kids!

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and information!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Mem12PassRear3qtr.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 94
Welcome to FABO! That is one clean Hang Ten that is for sure! There is a Registry, but I am not sure how well it is maintained. I also think there were a lot fewer 75s and 74s in the Hang Tens. Once again, welcome!

Not sure if this site does updates, but it might be a good place to start:
http://hangtenregistry.com/

Welcome to the Happiest place on Earth for A body Mopar Owners!! Very sweet "Hang 10" would not mind having one of them in my garage next to the Demon!.

-
Back