New DD

-

Old Tired Rebel

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
The Doba is down for a long while and I could not wait to fix it since my son has to work on it in his spare time. My Sons gave me the down payment out of their checks so I could go get a new daily driver. So I picked up a 98 Ford Expedition so I can make my doctor appointments and get them to work.

Attachments

• 100_4462-600.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 168
  • 100_4463-600.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 183
  • 100_4464-600.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 151
  • 100_4465-600.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 141
Congratulations on a new DD, A big thanks go out to your son for making this possible

12 city, 16 on the highway.

Ouch.

Other than that, they are a good, solid, rig.

My van was only getting 6-8 mpg so this is a good step up it has the room I need and for the age is low mileage 128680 when I got it. 5.4 V8 4x4

Congrats Cliff,now that vehicle will pass emission testing here....when you decide to move here....It may even haul the red and white shed in it's side mirror.

Congrats Cliff,now that vehicle will pass emission testing here....when you decide to move here....It may even haul the red and white shed in it's side mirror.

Thanks Martin, But I won't be moving no time soon.

OTR, what engine?

My Ranger is a 98 4.0 pushrod. It had less than 70K when the cam position sensor failed. I was lucky, it "chirped."

This is the same part as what used to be the distributor. Evidently Ford had an oiling problem with these, if you Google it you'll get hits.

Other than that, I like mine

OTR, what engine?

My Ranger is a 98 4.0 pushrod. It had less than 70K when the cam position sensor failed. I was lucky, it "chirped."

This is the same part as what used to be the distributor. Evidently Ford had an oiling problem with these, if you Google it you'll get hits.

Other than that, I like mine

Mine has a 5.4

looks good! those around here rust big time, you guys are lucky. Enjoy the new ride Cliff

Cool beans even tho its a ford ..... But i would drive it before i had to walk lol Clean car tho dont see them that clean around here. looks like a good driver cliff Im happy for you and mary ... dose it have A/c ?

-
Back