new demon project

-

Ryan426_

Reaction score
found this the other day picked it up for couple hundred bucks no motor no tranny, v8 k-member does have 8 3/4 housing buddy wants to build it for a race car. original /6

Ryan,
You already have the duster project going!
Sell me the Demon!
I will give you double of what you have in it.
Sound good? Nice find!

yea i think i have a disease of buying cars LOL nah im buying it just for some little parts but im selling it to a friend for wut i paid for it he's gonna make a race car from it

$200 man what a steal, body looks to be in good shape. Is it pretty much complete except for the motor and tranny? If so you are well on your way, congrats!!

man you got a steal on it, nice find, i wouldn't butcher it into a race car though, theres enough messed up demons ect... out there.

there were only two years thos cars were made and not many it would be a shame to make a racer out of it use an old duster for a racer bring her back to her glory

My way of thinking is a bit different from the other 2 post. Now if it was a 340 car,I would try and restore it to almost original. Now if it's a 6 or 318 car,well I would turn it into a wild street machine or drag car,only if the body is rough. But if th 6 or 318 car is in real nice shape,I would probably leave it alone. That would be my way of thinking.

John

nah couldnt talkem down that much i paid $500 it started out as a /6 car been parked since 91 used to have a 360 wth 355 posi in it. the prv. owner said he used to just have fun in that car blew out the tranny and parked it ever since then didnt have time for it ne more i just need it for the drivers glass and couple little parts then selling it to a friend

-
Back