New design engine! Check this out.

-
That thing is bad ***! If they start mass production and it makes its way into cars, watch the US deficit drop in 1/2 (half of the U.S. deficit is because of the Importation of Oil).

That is way different, kinda like a diesel, when it comes to HP/TQ, that engine low HP and really high torque. I haven't quite got the intake/exhaust concept, is it like a two stroke valve system?

"A 25 lb, 7 inch, MYT engine should give 200 hp at 150 mpg of biofuel, (up to 500 hp with super or turbo charging) and the biofuel, or diesel fuel, also is the lubricant, no oil needed."

If this goes in production I bet the oil companies will jack diesel up to $15+ a gallon.

Good question. I need to study more. LOL

This thing work like those 5 balls on a string. You know the one were you pull one (and let go) and it hits the 2nd which transfers energy to the 3rd which transfers energy to the 4th which tranfers energy to the 5th and it goes flying and hits the 4th and repeats the process backwards.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3Kzx3F83cg"]YouTube - x-ball[/ame]

If it's so badass why wasn't it running?

He has the design and is building a prototype.

Got to be the most screwed up web page I've ever tried to read.
The paper magazine page layout doesn't work at all on the web.
Funny how we are so dang smart in one field and stoopid in another.
Temperature swings may be its downfall in real world applications.

Thats been out for quit some time now. Never have hered any thing new about it. May turn out to be like the Rotary motor. Hard to smog.

-
Back