New dodge challenger Srt 10!

-
Yup..........that shaker lacks character.........

Instead it looks like a "cartoon character"..........Looks like "nostrils". (sorry to be negative, but with all the money invested in development, you'd think they could come up with something a little more racy).

I just don't understand why all of these cars have to be so stinking "thick" all over..........You know what I mean?

It's like comparing the profile of a Hershey Bar with a Chunky.

I'll just wait patiently for a decent old school Challenger to come my way and do a nice resto-mod upgrade........and I guarantee it will NOT have a charcoal gray interior or a squatty "ricer" style shifter. 8)8)8)

Sounds like a great car. But why this comparison; "shaker hood that recalls the 1970 Hemi ‘Cuda"? The same year Challengers had them as well. Seems to me you would compare apples.:dontknow:

Name recognition

A Challenger with a Hemi was just that. A Challenger with a Hemi. But a Cuda with a Hemi was a Hemi Cuda. And I think ALL Hemi Cudas came with a SHAKER as part of the package, but a Challenger with a Hemi had to be ordered with a SHAKER or it didn't come with it.

I think. It's late. Can't sleep. Not totally sure of anything at this point.....

All Hemi cars from the factory had the fresh air hood option (except the 66/67 Hemi Charger and maybe GTX cars?). All hemi E-bodies came with the shaker or the T/A style (Challenger) hood. I don't think it could be deleted, you ordered a hemi-you got a fresh air hood.

Sorry guys......... I've stared at those pics and stared at them, trying to be merciful in my own mind............

The shaker ruins the car.............looks like pig nostrils............exaggerated openings.......not sleek by any means..........

This car would look MUCH better with a T/A hood......No comparison...

(unless the kids designing it made it look like an elephants trunk).

If I do end up with a new Challenger at some point, I'll do my own scoop.....shaker or otherwise........These designers have missed the point.

Name recognition

A Challenger with a Hemi was just that. A Challenger with a Hemi. But a Cuda with a Hemi was a Hemi Cuda. And I think ALL Hemi Cudas came with a SHAKER as part of the package, but a Challenger with a Hemi had to be ordered with a SHAKER or it didn't come with it.

I think. It's late. Can't sleep. Not totally sure of anything at this point.....
I understand what you are saying, and I had just gotten off of work when I posted that.
This car would look MUCH better with a T/A hood......No comparison...
Kind of like the hood on the super stocker? I do like that hood on those cars.

-
Back