New Dodge commercial......

-

ndeconte

Reaction score
The best car commercial I have seen! LMAO!

Text from the new Dodge commercial:

Dodge is a powerful vehicle that affects the chemicals in the brain which may give you the feeling of immortality. You should not use Dodge if you are allergic to adrenalin, endorphins, burnouts or freedom. Side effects include shortness of breath, increased blood flow to the genitals, and angry neighbors. Do not use Dodge of you are pregnant or do not want to get pregnant. Dodge Brothers Motor Company is not responable for any decisions made behind the wheel of Dodge. Consult physician, psychiatrist and the Holy Trinity before driving Dodge.

I had "Seek and Destroy" and "Mopar ManiA" (in the Metallica font) painted on the trunk lid of my 66 Coronet back about 1984, when I used to go out hunting for brand new monte carlo ss's, and other gm products.

I would have never in a million years thought Metallica would be in heavy rotation on commercial radio, have a Nascar contract, play at an NHL game and now be in a Dodge commercial.

I had "Seek and Destroy" and "Mopar ManiA" (in the Metallica font) painted on the trunk lid of my 66 Coronet back about 1984, when I used to go out hunting for brand new monte carlo ss's, and other gm products.

I would have never in a million years thought Metallica would be in heavy rotation on commercial radio, have a Nascar contract, play at an NHL game and now be in a Dodge commercial.

or get a decent haircut ;)

-
Back