New Dodge Demon, Concept Car

-

Sport 360

MOPAR Lover
Reaction score
Not sure I like this one..................

Dodge%20Demon%20side.jpg

Dodge-Demon-Concept.jpg

dodge-demon-concept-mucho.jpg

Dodge%20Demon%20front%20right.jpg

Dodge%20Demon%20front.jpg

Dodge%20Demon%20back%20left.jpg

Dodge%20Demon%20back%20right.jpg

She not bad though !!
Dodge%20Demon%20babe%2002.jpg

Wat is that a miata??? Lol seen that Yeara ago thank god they never went into production

I immediately thought Audi TT with a charger grill... Then again, I'm not big on convertibles.

Not for me, but I'm sure some will like it. It'll move if the 6.1 is an option lol.

That was from the bad old Cerberus Financial days.

Most importantly, does she come with it? :D

Chrysler...er I mean Fiat...really screwed up the Dart now a Demon, what are they thinking? :violent1:

Fiat had nothing to to with Mopar at the time this was made... :violent1:

As for teh new Dart- In my opinion, while I'd much rather think of a Dart as being a F/R layout car with available V8 power, I like seeing Darts on the road again as a nicely styled, fun to drive C-Segment car and this is true to the original concept in some important ways. You're welome to disagree, of course.

A little behind here...this might have worked 20 years ago to fend off the Miata...

too late....

Thats old as hell, that was based on the Mercedes/Crossfire, that concept is long dead.

Yeah. I remember seeing this concept back in high school. Maybe before. Gotta be at least 5-6 years old. Wasn't it about the same time Ford was throwing around the new cobra concept pictures?

A little behind here...this might have worked 20 years ago to fend off the Miata...

too late....

Agreed. Every competitor to the Miata so far has died an unceremonial death. The Ford Capri, MR2, Del Sol, Solstice, Sky...none of them matched the wonderful simplicity and perfect excection of the little Miata. The BMW Z3 had to go up-market to stay alive as the Miata walked all over the piggish 1.9L version.

I logged 210,000 hard miles on my 1997 which I bought used with 36k already on it... great fuel economy, astounding durability and reliability, cheap maintainence, a total blast on Autocross days...it was even pretty decent in the snow with good snow tires.

The Demon would have had a very hard time matching the Miata.

-
Back