New Dodge Demon, Concept Car

-
Now, if they wanted to release a two door version of the modern dart called the "demon" with some comparable performance to the srt version they're planning, I'd be ten kinds of cool with that.

Theres a kit called a monster miata kit. Its for fitting a ford injected 302 and 5 speed into a miata. Very similar to shelbys idea of sticking the 260 ford V8 in the original prototype cobra. later versions had a 289 V8, then the 427 SC version came out.

I bet putting a 5.0 in a miata would make it a super fun car to drive.

Theres a kit called a monster miata kit. Its for fitting a ford injected 302 and 5 speed into a miata. Very similar to shelbys idea of sticking the 260 ford V8 in the original prototype cobra. later versions had a 289 V8, then the 427 SC version came out.

There's also a kit for converting a miata into an MG TC. One of those light little boogers with a 5.0 in it? That would be awesome.

I definitely see the resemblance, appearance wise, between that thing and the real Demons......

I think the guy that owns that gigantic aluminum radiator company in AZ had his hands in the development of that kit.....at least that is what I read somewhere.....Ron Davis???

Very similar to shelbys idea of sticking the 260 ford V8 in the original prototype cobra. later versions had a 289 V8, then the 427 SC version came out.

Or more appropriately.....have you ever heard of Shelby's other project? Sticking a 260 in a Sunbeam Alpine and creating the Sunbeam "Tiger"?

IMG_9167.jpg

Apparently, when Chrysler bought the Solstice design from Pontiac, they forgot to buy the namesakes to go with it..... :|

Also, I found a concept car myself....

Behold! The 2015 Plymouth Superbird concept:

1975_AMC-Pacer_Pic.jpg

:wack:

- CK

thinkin more like cross between Miata and the Audi A5...

Attachments

• dodge-demon-concept-mucho.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 537
  • 2011-Audi-A5-Convertible2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 440

the problem with those Miatas is that at higher speeds the driver's skirt will blow upwards. Fun for everyone else, not so much for the Miata driver.

the problem with those Miatas is that at higher speeds the driver's skirt will blow upwards. Fun for everyone else, not so much for the Miata driver.

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are! (still LOLing as I type!)
Dallas

-
Back