-
Status
Not open for further replies.

VOETOM

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
I bought these for a relative and they were not loud enough on his catalytic converter-equipped car. So after fifteen minutes of run time, I got them back.

I cut relief slots in the inlet and outlet bushings to allow ease of installation. The owner still snugged them a bit and deformed the bushings slightly but I refit them to 2.5" tubing like they started.

You can see on this one, Mr. FedEx banged the box and dented it.

These are slightly louder than the 17749 DynoMax SuperTurbos (DynoMax HEMI-sized mufflers) and flow slightly less than them. The 17662 flows 350 scfm @ 20.3" H2O backpressure and the 17749 large case Dynomax Super Turbo flows 425 scfm @ 20.3" H2O backpressure. The 17662 is subjectively rated as having a sound quality of SPORT whereas the 17749 is more STREET.

These fit on new Chargers and 300s but will be great on A and B bodies that have modified tailpipes that fit with offset-offset mufflers. Many aftermarket tailpipes and systems use this even though stock is offset in and center out. They should have little or no resonation as compared to typical chambered mufflers.

I have $120 in both of them and will let them out of here for $65 plus whatever they might cost to ship them to you from 64086.

Thanks!
Tom Hand

fullsizeoutput_4db5.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_4dba.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_4dbc.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back