New forum group, Nor-Cal Mopars

-
Looking for an early cable style 904 transmission core/builder . . .for cheap in nor cal vicinity.

. . .and WheelsUp73 that's a sweet wheelie!
Thanks!

You should ask around at the Slant Six event next weekend. Lots of early As there. People bring stuff to swap... not transmissions, usually, but they might have one at home.

You should ask around at the Slant Six event next weekend. Lots of early As there. People bring stuff to swap... not transmissions, usually, but they might have one at home.
I went to the Petaluma show. Not a lot of slant representation there. I would SOOOO be there on Sunday but I have to do a 13 hour work shift. It'll help me get more slant parts tho. lol. You guys have fun and post some pictures!

There will be an all Mopar car show this Sunday, September 30th at the Redwood City Marina. Show starts at 10AM. It's the annual Redwood City Slant Six Show.

The show is open to all Classic Mopar's; it is not just a slant six show!

No registration needed. Just a $5 entrance fee.

The address of the car show parking lot is 599 Seaport Ct in Redwood City.

Take out your Mopar's before the winter weather puts them away for good!

If anybody wants to join the cruise down to the show, we will be meeting at the Bass Pro Shops parking lot (5160 Cherry Ave in San Jose) on Sunday, September 30th at 9AM. We will be leaving the parking lot by 9:30AM to cruise down to the Redwood City Mopar show.

Hope to see you guys there!!

Good question. I guess nobody is posting. I don't have much to post... just got my 'vert into the shop after 6 months of waiting.

I don't think about it much. Just trying to get the drive train into my Barracuda. Hope to have it moving under its own for the first time since late 2007 soon. Might make our local show in September with it on the trailer.

It's in...
20190720_102650.jpg

Had to clear out my work space for a job coming in (installing AC in a '66 Barracuda). At this point there is a little too much to spend to get it road worthy in a month or so, but it may be running for the Madera show. Even if it's not running it may be there on the trailer in the under construction class.
20190810_115545.jpg
20190810_131009.jpg
20190810_131251.jpg

Anyone going to the slant six show in rwc next week ? I have some freebies I'm bringing to get rid of

dumb question, is there a website for it telling time and location, and are 318's welcome?

I’m from the Bay Area. Let me know what I need to do to join. Maybe we can meet up at San Francisco old car picnic October 19th Golden Gate park

I’m from the Bay Area. Let me know what I need to do to join. Maybe we can meet up at San Francisco old car picnic October 19th Golden Gate park

You just joined ;). No red tape, just post. You would be welcome at the Slant 6 meet on 9/29 —— it's completely informal — just roll on in.

i've been using wade at hubbard machine shop in hayward . its the old vic hubbard shop , and wade's been there from the early days .

-
Back