New from Alabama Gulf Coast

-

DartByU

Reaction score
I actually joined a few years ago but just started posting today, anyway I have a 74 Dart Sport that came with a slant 6 I bought back in 1982 from my Mom who bought it new, I drove it for 10 more years adding a 318 then a 360 to it before parking it in a barn with a blown transmission, so it's been sitting for 17 years and I'm getting ready to pull it out and start restoring it, it's in pretty good shape, minor rust holes behind rear tires and taillights and a dented and creased drivers door and front Qtr. panel where a drunk driver backed his pickup into it. So I'll be looking for a good body shop in the southern Ala. region to fix these problems if anybody knows of a good shop here. Anyway I'm sure I'll be posting a lot in the future...later

Welcome...................I have 74 Dart Sport myself.............Love it.

Keep us posted on your progress! :toothy10::toothy10:

where bout on the coast, I m in tuscaloosa. Glad to have another bama boy on here. Do you do much hunting and fishing?

where bout on the coast, I m in tuscaloosa. Glad to have another bama boy on here. Do you do much hunting and fishing?
Eastern shore of Mobile Bay, and I used to hunt/fish a little, but not for many years.

If you want to get started again hook up with me. I know some duck spots.

-
Back