New from Alabama

-

RUFF62

Reaction score
Been on here a few weeks and wanted to wait till I got a Abody to replied. Well drove to Fort Payne and bought a what I think is a pretty nice 74 Dart Swinger. Had a Ebody 28 years and always wanted a Dart. Its a Factory Ac, power brake and steering car. Has only surface rust on hood, roof and trunk lid. Super solid floorpans and trunk area. Has a wing on the trunk that will be coming ofF. Don't have any idea what it came off of but it wont be staying on the Dart..lol Well thanks for letting me join and will be watching and reading!!!

SANY0008 (3).jpg
SANY0009 (3).jpg
SANY0010 (2).jpg

Looks like a good project. Welcome from north Carolina

Welcome.... nice car.... that "go wing" should be an easy sell for ya if don't like it.

Welcome to FABO... :welcome:

Nice Dart, she'll fix up real nice.... :steering:

That's a 70 go-wing or gull-wing spoiler... :drama:

More popular on B and E bodies than A bodies.... :popcorn:

welcome to the fray - that Go Wing should net ya few bucks to put back into the car - which looks nice - great bones!

How much would be a good asking price for the wing? I hate that the trunk has 4 holes drilled in it!!!

Welcome, looks like a worthy project for sure.
Lots of info here, dont be shy.......

Trade trunk decks with someone who wants a go wing. They don't have to mess around, all the work is done. You save by not having to repair a bunch of holes. Welcome.

welcome from Coker outside of Tuscaloosa, maybe see you around, Joe

-
Back