New from Colorado

-

bvt69dart

Technically Challenged!
Reaction score
I was "surfing the net" and found this site. I've been an A body fan since my dad bought a new '69 dart from a local dealer. Needless to say, I was hooked! I was so impressed that I ended up working for that dealership as a mechanic. My current car is, supprisingly, a '69 Dart GT. This site is like heaven on earth. Thanks, Brock

Welcome! I'm from Colorado....but now I'm out in the corn.

Welcome aboard Brock! I used to live in Canon City (and noooo, not at the women's prison either LOL) and my mom still does. We're delighted to have you and your Dart GT on board. Post some more pics when you get a chance!

Welcome to FABO! I'm also building a '69 Dart. Had a '69 340 Swinger years ago and stupidly sold it. Show pics of your Dart.

Welcome!!! Nice choice of words, this is our own little A-body slice of heaven!!

Welcome ...........great group of people here, you've come to the right place !! :cheers:

Howdy from north of Cheyenne! Yea, this site really is awesome!

I just seen your '69 Dart GT.:cheers:

Sorry I have gotten behind I welcoming folks to this great site.:read2:
As you can see there are some of the best of the best tec's here
and a bunch of good folks too.:-D
That is a great A Body you have and glad to have you here with us.

Enjoy.

How D!! welcome to FABO! I am currently trying to finish my wifes 1967 Dart 383 GTS. I will post pics soon.

Welcome Brock!

By the way, Colorado is arguably the most beautiful scenic state in the Union..........albeit a bit cold.........

BUT, My Dad lived in Greeley, and seldom had really cold temps or big snowfalls...........Gosh those Rockies are gorgeous looking at 'em from the foothills.

Keep your car warm, and let's see more pics.

What do ya know! CudaChick and I were neighbors! I just lived up the road in Salida till 4 yrs ago. Now that's aFun road if the touristas are not around.:-D

What do ya know! CudaChick and I were neighbors! I just lived up the road in favorite. Now that's aFun road if the touristas are not around.:-D

favorite :-DShe is, She has been ! and always will be.
Our great neighbor here at FABO.
She can do it right and make it shine for life. :-D

Small world ain't it.:-D:-D

Welcome from Florida! This is the best Mopar site on the net. We have the best advice (both humor & tech#-o) and of course no better stories anywhere. I bought my Dart from a lady in Denver, CO.

-
Back