new from delaware

-

jeff80

Reaction score
hello like the site very much dont own an a body at this time just 2 pop top ramchargers as of now.If time and money would meet each other than i will 3 boys 2 -13yr olds 1-8 taking all money. Found this site looking for mopar related input other sites i dont really fit in to i enjoyed reading the fourms and felt there was alot of good talk.

Welcome Jeff, This is a great site. I'm originally from Md. outside of DC. Daughter and her family live in Salisbury Md. about 18yrs. now. Was a lurker for years and finally joined a few days ago. I am without a Abody also but everyone here has been great....Enjoy :smile:.

been in delaware 41 years dad worked for chysler for 38= years always dodge inthe house

welcome, i was stationed in dover for a while, your around where herbs parts is located now. i no longer have an A body or any cool mopar for the time being due to having to feed and cloth 4 children, but i still learn alot from this site.

yeah bought both about ten years ago one i drive one waiting for paint have paint no time

Thats cool im not to far away. I worked at the Chrysler plant in Newark too, until it closed down.

well do on pictures as soon as i learn how to novice to internet chat

hi been busy got pictures dont know how to post.could somebody tell me what to do please thank you

jeff7680

than you for the welcome and you service to our country .

Welcome! Sounds like we need to try another Delaware meet up.

-
Back