new from fla

-

69cudafla

Reaction score
hey all jus bought a 69 barracuda notchback came stock with a slant 6 from the factory but guy before me swapped it for a 360 v8 and a 727 tranny was buildin a drag car with his son. it's a odd lookin petty blue right now but i've purchased all new interior and plan on goin maybe alpine white with a strobe stripe down the side <not stock i know, but it's MY car not anyone else's lol> these are the only pics i have right now as i am in iraq but i will be home in about 6 weeks and finish everythin except for paint but i'll post more pics as soon as i can. so fellas...say hello to..Pamela!

Welcome !!!! Get home safe and sound, and God Bless ya' for your service !!

We're in Zephyrhills on 301 & 54.......Can't WAIT to see that Cuda........and as for the strobes, go for it..........CudaSpaz has a GREAT one with strobes......What you're gonna do sounds sweet.

Have fun with it ! :toothy10:

thanks i appreciate it i've been bummin around FABO jus lookin at pics for ideas and everythin for the past couple of months and i take you guys <and gals> opinions and listen to them this cuda is my first ever project car, my dad is more into old ford pickups and chevy corvaires but i've been mopar from the get go so any suggestions you guys have i'm more then open to them and thank you!

-
Back