New from Minnesota with a 68 Valiant

-

MN1968Valiant

In College's Stranglehold
Reaction score
Hey all-
I've been a member on here for a while, but I've been way too slow to put up pictures of the Valiant I bought in August. It's an original Y2 Yellow /6 Valiant. Currently I have a Super 6 setup on the car, but someday that'll be replaced by my neighbor's spare 340-4spd combo he has tucked away in the back of his garage. :-D Until then, though, this thing runs like a champ and I'll drive it until college is over and restoration time begins. I guess then I'll need another fun toy to drive while this is up on the rotisserie...

FABO_1.jpg

FABO_2.jpg

FABO_3.jpg

FABO_4.jpg

FABO_5.jpg

Welcome to FABO, gald to see ya made it!! Your car looks great, thanks for the pictures, maybe next time I see you at the track you'll be running that buzzin half dozen!!

BTW, I will take the credit for this new member singing up on FABO!! :cheers:

Picture 659.jpg

Welcome aboard from another Minnesota member.

Leave it to Keith he finds all the Mopar babe pictures and now he's finding new members.

Way to go Keith!:thumrigh:

Just wanted to stop in and say HI! I am a new owner of a 63 Valiant project and I am gonna need help and memike told me this is where I need to go to find out anything I need to know about A bodies..This Valiant I purchased was owned by him once upon a time and I will post pics of it asap...I also own the 69 Barracuda that is my Avatar and I will give all the details on it as well asap....:thumblef:

Welcome to FABO. You're going to have fun here!
Good looking Valiant. Nice and clean and going to be lots of fun with that 340.
Here's a pic of the '68 Valiant our club built as our 2008 charity raffle car. We stuffed a 400 big-block in it and also used a RMS AlterKtion front and Street-Lynx rear suspension setup. Handled like a slotcar.

2008Valiant400.jpg

Welcome to FABO. Nice Valiant! I live a little way south of you! May see you @
Farmington. toolmanmike

Welcome to FABO!
Your car looks to be in great shape as is, it doesn't look like it needs a rotissere resto to me.
I think i would put in the 340 and the 4 speed and drive it as is, but that's me....:-D

-
Back