New from Missouri

-

71_340

Reaction score
I am new to the forum but not to MOPAR.

Here is what I had since 1985:

72 Satellite (400/auto)
79 Roadrunner (360/auto)
71 Duster (340/auto), built from a rolling chassis with the help of a friend who is a MOPAR expert. I sold the Duster prior to my last deployment and thought I had muscle cars out of my system...........Not so!

Just bought a 1973 Dodge Dart Swinger. Somebody else's project that just needs very little bodywork, paint, seats, and a vinyl top. You can still look at the listing under item number 180630834830. I bought it after the auction closed. I think for 4k it was a great deal, all the mechanical parts are new or rebuilt and the body is super straight except for very minor rust issues. Floors and trunk are good.

I will post some pictures once the car is done.

I also like to say that the forum is a great resource, I been working on cars since the 70's..............always learn something new.

Hans, I just wanted to formally welcome you and thank you again for an absolutely wonderful transaction on that Holley 750 you offered for sale a couple days ago. It's an honor to leave glowing feedback for you so soon after your arrival into our Family. :-D You're going to kick azz around here buddy!!! Keep it up ..............

"Within a few minutes of asking for them, Hans posted photos. Within a couple hours of paying for the carburetor via Paypal, Hans had it extremely well packed in a box, and it was in my hands via UPS the next morning! Bought it Monday night and it was here by 11:00 a.m. on Wednesday ... now THAT'S service!

This gentleman had ONE POST, his For Sale ad. He has totally exceeded my expectations in every way as a seller. The carb was well described, the listing was accurate, the follow up photos were clear, the packing was terrific and the shipment was initiated at light speed.

I will DEFINITELY work with Hans again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him as a seller. Thank you for a wonderful transaction!"

welcome to FABO... cant wait to see some pics of the car

-
Back