New from Washington

-

Ryan.

Reaction score
Good morning everyone!

I'm really happy to be on here and to finally own an A-Body Mopar. When I was 6 my dad inherited a '71 Plymouth Duster from his great aunt who had bought it new. I spent much of my childhood out in the garage with my dad working on it and hoping one day it would be mine. Well, yesterday was my 26th birthday and guess what my gift was?! It hasn't moved in a while so it needs some work and he has a lot of great parts that I want to put in it before I bring it home. So I'll probably be on here often looking for parts and ideas. Bummer :yawinkle:

Ryan.

Good friend of mine used to live in Battleground. "Marty" Martin, brick layer. Moved up to Palmer a few years ago. Radio amateur friend of mine.

Welcome from across the Columbia! In Saint Helens, look forward to seeing pictures and more details of car!

I'm going to get some pictures up as soon as I can. It's still up in the air at my dads house. I need to pick up some shocks, leafs, torsion bars and some other things before I start putting it together with all the parts he has sitting there.

-
Back