new from washington.

-

Young Gun Smith

Reaction score
hey there,
ive been hiding in the weeds for a while now and i havent said hello so hi every one!
a little about my self,,,im 15 havent got my licence yet :angry7: this march woo hoo! i have a 72' dart swinger i want to start working on it but my parents wont let me unfortunatly, i know ill be getting alot of great info from here, i already have gotten some :toothy5:

mickey's dart.jpg

welcome! if it is the one pictured it dosen't look like it needs any work at all!

Hi and welcome.
I dont see where that car needs much either.
What is it that you parents wont let you do to it ? If neons and 20s are in your plans I'll have to line up on the parents side. LOL
I remebr being 15 and looking forward to getting a lisense.
Honsetly, if I had a do over, I would stay on the bus.
I was one of those that didn't understand the responcibility that comes with the drivers seat. 9 weeks after I started driving I found myself on the bus again. High school, working in the grocery store, and repairing my fender bender damage took all my time and money.
I'm not sure I fully understood the responcibility even after that. I wass determined that the car wouldn't get bent again. Costs too much . LOL
Best of luck to you. Happy moparing :)

Welcome to FABO young man(gun).This is your second family.Nice car and again it looks like you don't need much work there.Good luck on your project.8)

Welcome, young gun. Be patient, you'll be 16 soon enough.
BTW, nice car!

Elcome fro
Spokane...kinda. I am in the marines and stationed in Southern California but a Washington boy till the day I die. I love eastern washington. Feel sorry for anyone that has to live in Moses hole.......

Welcome to FABO!
I remember being in your position as well, 5 years ago.
Bought my 2002 Intrepid a month before I could legally drive alone and it felt like ages before I could drive it by myself.
My parents let me start modifying it before I started driving it though. :D

Welcome from Trail,Southern B.C! You have found the absolute best mopar websight in the world. The folks here are helpfull and respectfull.

Give us some more details on your Dart!

red fish, i wanted to purchace a 360 and slowly build it as i got the money but i dont have the necessary tools to do it so they said i should wait till i got a house and get a steady paying job.

needsaresto, well it has a 318 mildly built and im guesssing a 7 1/4 i dont know what gears, a 700cfm eddy carb, and thats all i can think of right now.

I built my 318 in highschool/first year of college... just slowly acquire tools and find some buddies that are doing the same thing... That way, you can trade tools/expertise...

Welcome to FABO, wish I would have had a nice car like that when I was 16, have fun and No street racing,

Welcome! That's a nice Dart. My first car was a 63 dart, your's is in better shape though.

-
Back