new from WI

-

zac_F71

Reaction score
Hey guys/gals I joined on here about 5 years ago and bought a few F**d's BUT now after much headache with them I'm finishing my 83 Mustang's build and selling it to fund my 71 Demon SB 9/10 second street car project.

Grew up on Mopars had a 68 Charger- 383 5 speed project, 70 Coronet- 440 4 speed (parts car), 70 Dart Swinger340(pictured), 71 Demon 225 slant (first car- only one left)

let me know what you guys think of her:

DEMON.jpg

slant6001.jpg

slant6004.jpg

my old 70 Dart Swinger340 numbers match 340/727 plum crazy/black
dartpic5-18018.jpg

Welcome.

I think your Demon should be relocated to my garage. That's what I think...

Thanks guys! it's a 89,000 mile west coast car still very clean :)

still currently needs rear end/brake work which it will get soon

I got a few friends/fam that go to Sparta.. hear it's pretty crazy up there

Welcome back Zac! Sweet little score you have there. Things have changed quite a bit from five years ago but you'll be back in the loving arms of family soon.

Should tell you right now that I won't be sending anyone Cooter's way though ... I know somebody who's in that same line of work. :-D

great looking car man it looks like it would eat u standing still

Welcome. I'm not too far from you here in Janesville. Good looking cars.

Welcome to FABO, nice looking cars you have there!
That slant six looks sweet.
Lots of great people and info on here.

Welcome. I'm not too far from you here in Janesville. Good looking cars.

I think New Richmond is like... close the Minn border if I'm not mistaken. I think Richmond is close to Janesville.. I bought my Dart in Hudson which is pretty close to New RIchmond..

Hey guys/gals I joined on here about 5 years ago and bought a few F**d's BUT now after much headache with them I'm finishing my 83 Mustang's build and selling it to fund my 71 Demon SB 9/10 second street car project.

Grew up on Mopars had a 68 Charger- 383 5 speed project, 70 Coronet- 440 4 speed (parts car), 70 Dart Swinger340(pictured), 71 Demon 225 slant (first car- only one left)

let me know what you guys think of her:

Welcome back zac_F71! I think I've seen that car around Hudson before? Cool car!

Welcome, nice looking rides! Look's like a nice demon to start with, look's like a little work done to the old slant 6, probably should build one like that myself, 8 mpg just isn't cutting it with the old 340!

welcome. Thats a really clean looking Demon.

Attachments

• P7110057.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 95
Thanks guys it's my personal goal to have the car in the 10's N/A in the next 2 years with a 78 360 probably stroked to a 440...

Then rebuild my 87 D150's slant with a decent cam and the header/4bl carb combo lol

yes New Richmond is 45 minutes from Minneapolis/ St. Paul- Janesville is about a 6 hour drive

you probably did see it about 8 years ago when I drove it daily... got quite a bit of attention in Hudson lol used to live by the Willow River state park

-
Back