New from Wisc.

-

oldschool66

Reaction score
Just want to introduce myself to the board. I'm 64 and been a car guy all my life. I have a 29 Ford Roadster that I've built over the last 4 years, and I used an A body 8.75 rear end in it. I'll have some questions about that, and I am also interested in maybe finding a 70-72 Dart to build as a daily driver. This sounds like it may be the place to be. I'll post a thread about my questions for my rear end in the roadster.

Welcome oldschool66. post a picture of your roadster when you get a chance. We like pictures here!

I'll give it a shot, I don't want to get into trouble with an off topic car on my first day, although I did add a pic of the 8.75 rear. :)

Attachments

• 001500.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 125
  • 001510.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 137
  • fall hot rod pics 023.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 120
  • P2070231.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 121
  • done in new paint 022.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 124
Welcome to the site. Very nice pics. Exceptional work you did on the 29'. :thumrigh:

Welcome aboard this great site, and you are right, this is where you need to be, Nizzze roadster:)

Thanks to all who replied, my next project will be an A body, 70 - 72 Dart. As soon as the roadster gets sold. I've had a 69 Road Runner and a 73 Cuda' many years ago. 383 4 speed in the RR and a 340 4 speed in the Cuda'. My only other Mopars were a 56 Dodge Coronet and a 33 Plymouth coupe. I love Hot Rods but my second passion is a nice 340 Dart with the right stance. I do all my own work and it keeps me feeling young. I'm not a big internet kind of guy but I'll be around, looks like a pretty cool place.

sun prairie here luv the trout fishn around you my cuda"s keep me busy now tho gettn to old to walk those hills nice country out there whatch craigslist for that dart been a few in there lately if you find that barn full of 65 barracuda"s pm me i went there when i was a kid but dammed if i remember where we were out there GL nice ride you'll luv this site

Welcome to FABO! Good luck with finding a nice Dart that you can build to your specs.Lots for sale in the Cars for sale forum.:D

-
Back