New Girl in school

-

FEATHERDUSTER76

The Feather Duster is Mopar's Light Weight
Reaction score
A couple weeks into the new school year the teacher hears the door to her classroom open and a little girl walks in and says I'm a transfer from My old school . The teacher asks and what is Your Name the Girl says My Name is happy butt the teacher looks at the Girl and tells her that can't be her name nobody names a child HAPPY BUTT the girl insists that her name is HAPPY BUTT so the teacher takes the girl to the office and explains what going on thegirl still says her name is HAPPY BUTT. so the principel calls the girls home talks with her mom when He hangs up he says your MOM tells Me Your name is GLADASS The little girls says GLADASS or HAPPY BUTT You tell Me the difference

I might fail to plan , but I never plan to fail!!!

A couple weeks into the new school year the teacher hears the door to her classroom open and a little girl walks in and says I'm a transfer from My old school . The teacher asks and what is Your Name the Girl says My Name is happy butt the teacher looks at the Girl and tells her that can't be her name nobody names a child HAPPY BUTT the girl insists that her name is HAPPY BUTT so the teacher takes the girl to the office and explains what going on thegirl still says her name is HAPPY BUTT. so the principel calls the girls home talks with her mom when He hangs up he says your MOM tells Me Your name is GLADASS The little girls says GLADASS or HAPPY BUTT You tell Me the difference

You say that all in one breath ?

I’m so glad we have grammar police on here! Aren’t you ??!!’,-/:;()[]{}\~*^<>.
I just wanted to make sure I had the right punctuation! Wouldn’t want to get in trouble! :poke:

I might fail to plan , but I never plan to fail!!!
I just had to ask after seeing this: Do You know the definition of LIFE? and it is Life is what happens to You as You are making other plans. Did EYE get the punctuation correct?

-
Back