New GSS M code 68 Dart on FEEBAY

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry we no longer accept third party out of country checks , I'll be squeezing something closed but it won't be my breath,unless I cough and then I'll be needing a roll of US cash { damn Hindu food-don't even ask }

I think the Blue GSS on ebay looks like junk for that price and all that blacked out stuff looks like a shortcut that makes everything look cheap! The msd and ignition boxs on the fender wells makes the car look like some aftermarket Pep Boys special IMO. I much prefer my Dart!

HemiDart011.jpg

HemiDart009.jpg

HemiDart006.jpg

HemiDart007.jpg

HemiDart012.jpg

I think the Blue GSS on ebay looks like junk for that price and all that blacked out stuff looks like a shortcut that makes everything look cheap! The msd and ignition boxs on the fender wells makes the car look like some aftermarket Pep Boys special IMO. I much prefer my Dart!

HemiDart005.jpg

HemiDart006.jpg

HemiDart009.jpg

HemiDart011.jpg

HemiDart007.jpg

HemiDart012.jpg

Welcome to FABO Jamie. I prefer your Dart too.

Looks almost like a Chevy guy built it.Nasty grille,interior,tail stripe,and exhaust.Way to much money for this car.
Jim

They're selling a /6 car modded to the extreme with a big engine and lots of acc's. It shouldn't cost that stupid amount of money. WAY TOO MUCH.

HemiDart011.jpg

HemiDart009.jpg

HemiDart006.jpg

HemiDart007.jpg

HemiDart012.jpg
[/quote]

Darn...guess I shouldn't have put my MSD box on my inner fender either.:-D

Great looking car there!

IIRC - weren't these actually being built by someone else and just being marketed by Mr. Norm? I think Time Machines was doing them for him...

No, Time Machines did not build these cars. Anybody who TRUELY wants to know anything about these cars can talk to me. I have driven the first and second cars built quite a bit, and know how they work. ABODY JOE can just kiss my ***! Anybody from JEW NERSEY knows NOTHING about the history of Mr. Norm and he obviously has never driven a true Hemi Dart! I have driven a few originals and the new reproductions and challenge ANY OF YOU to build a streetable version with this kind of quality for the money. I do not represent SHOW YOUR AUTO who is a sale organization or BLUE MOON MOTORSPORTS who builds these cars, but I DO REPRESENT the Mr. Norms brand name and I really wonder why true Mopar people would put down the main reason why Mopars hit the mainstream of performance in the 60's and 70's and gave us the reason to boast about the BEST CARS EVERY MADE!?! I have been into Darts, especially BIG BLOCK DARTS for over 30 years and believe they are the best cars EVER PRODUCED! As you can see I am quite vocal about what I believe in and can't stand it when people who are jealous of other people who have the money to afford the best put it down due to ignorance or bias, whatever you want to call it. I will put this out right now. If you wonder about the performance of one of these cars, just show up this July at the Belvidere Mopar Happening and I will take you on a ride in the first new Mr. Norms Hemi Dart that was build for the Hurst Corporation and YOU can tell me what you think of the performance and quality. You can now return to the previous bashing...

For the Money I would rather have Jamies Dart.I am sure the new Mr Norms cars run good.I think if I had one I could not complain to much.I could always change the grille and exhaust.I could live with the stripe and interior.I have a 383 GTS and can't imangine how a good running 440 or Hemi would run in a Dart..
Jim

I`d love to have ANY Hemi Dart parked in my driveway, (lol) but having said that when it comes to the GSS Dart, I don`t like the grille treatment either. I believe a car of that caliber deserves much better detailing than that. I don`t think I`m alone either, I haven`t heard one good comment on the grille.

ABODY JOE can just kiss my ***! Anybody from JEW NERSEY knows NOTHING about the history

get over yourself. the cars are lame attempt to make money off of norms name. nothing special about them that someone couldn't do at home. like i said norm was the man back in the day. but is a has been now in my opinion. and i think the board could do without your racial slurs.

get over yourself. the cars are lame attempt to make money off of norms name. nothing special about them that someone couldn't do at home. like i said norm was the man back in the day. but is a has been now in my opinion. and i think the board could do without your racial slurs.

Yeah Joe, we know how much of an upstanding man you are! I am part Jewish, so I can say what I want about my people! From what I know, these cars were conceived without initial imput from Norm, but he gave his blessing after the design was completed. Please go right ahead and build one, I want to see all your receipts afterwards and see how cheaply you can do it, and what kind of quality it comes out with from your garage!

I`d love to have ANY Hemi Dart parked in my driveway, (lol) but having said that when it comes to the GSS Dart, I don`t like the grille treatment either. I believe a car of that caliber deserves much better detailing than that. I don`t think I`m alone either, I haven`t heard one good comment on the grille.

I agree with you 100% on the grille. I tried to tell Al (who builds the cars) that nobody who is in to these kind of cars would not like the grille one bit! The reason he did it like that is because of the blacked-out hood trim. Still, it could have been done better. I am going to change out the grille on the red car, but the first one will remain the way it was built.

Yeah Joe, we know how much of an upstanding man you are! I am part Jewish, so I can say what I want about my people! From what I know, these cars were conceived without initial imput from Norm, but he gave his blessing after the design was completed. Please go right ahead and build one, I want to see all your receipts afterwards and see how cheaply you can do it, and what kind of quality it comes out with from your garage!

bottom line is there is really nothing special about those things. look at them. so they did the body work on them. ok. but they screwed up the wheel wells.. those things look horrible. it has a knock off front suspension in it. it has a hemi in it. big deal. pleanty of darts way nicer out there with a hemi in them. you can build any power you want depending on what kinda money you want to spend. it has a boring interior. basically stock with norms name . its my opinion. maybe yous is different. big deal. sounds like its different because your somehow involved with the people that build them.

I agree with you 100% on the grille. I tried to tell Al (who builds the cars) that nobody who is in to these kind of cars would not like the grille one bit! The reason he did it like that is because of the blacked-out hood trim. Still, it could have been done better. I am going to change out the grille on the red car, but the first one will remain the way it was built.

Good call, that definitely needs to be addressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back