New guy from Arkansas!!!!

-

LittleHippie

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I have a 1969 Plymouth Valiant Signet, 1982 Dodge Stepside project truck, and a 1973 Plymouth RoadRunner.
My Valiant is very special. It has a pretty famous history in drag racing at George Rays (the oldest dragstrip that has never changed hands in America). It is a sleeper and I drive it to the track every sunday. 8)

Welcome hippie (should that be old long hair type) to the site, good people and tons of info even for your runner and I'll mention I love sleepers.

Terry

Welcome To The A-body World---where A-bodies Rule The Mighty Mopar Kingdom......there's More Of Us Than Them....lol....Ken

Glad to see you on board with us LittleHippie :cheers:
You will enjoy the great tec's here and all the great folks to help
when we need it.

Everyone meet a young gun here in Jonesboro.:cheers:
I have seen his great 1969 Plymouth Valiant Signet, and the truck
will soon see a 440 if I am correct littleHippie.
I gave him a FABO card and one from Phoenix Specialty Coatings today.
Take a good look around and post some pictures of that fine Valiant
when you get a chance, and post in the parts wanted if you are looking for a
part. Have you found an emblem yet ?

Welcome to the best sit going littleHippie.:cheers:

Welcome hippie (should that be old long hair type) to the site, good people and tons of info even for your runner and I'll mention I love sleepers.

Terry

They call me LittleHippie because I was taught how to build mopar engines, trans, etc..by the biggest mopar fanatic around, who is a long haired hippy. I am still in high school.. :toothy10:

Welcome littlehippie!! If you are friends with Mike you are a blessed young man thats for sure!!! Looking forward to seeing some pics of your Mopars!!

They call me LittleHippie because I was taught how to build mopar engines, trans, etc..by the biggest mopar fanatic around, who is a long haired hippy. I am still in high school.. :toothy10:

Well that answers things cuss I used to be a long haired hippy type working on Mopars, at 50 some I still work on them but my hair has got a lot shorter and thinner. The mopar gods love a good teacher and a good student.:-D:-D:-D

Terry

2908178785_5f5b84cddc.jpg

This is my current project, It will eventually see a 440. Just have to set up the suspension and drivetrain to handle the horsepower.8)

LittleHippie was taught by a great old fellow I have known for 35 years and I have seen him make intakes and stand old mopars on there bumper's.
He is the old guy I bought the offy intake for my half dozen /.
I am proud to see you with us littlehippie :-D
Look this site over real good and make yourself at home.

2908178785_5f5b84cddc.jpg

This is my current project, It will eventually see a 440. Just have to set up the suspension and drivetrain to handle the horsepower.8)

Welcome! A friend of Mike's is a friend of mine. BTW, I am drooling over that stepside. Let us know how turns out and keep us updated.

Always glad to see another Valiant in here with all these Darts and 'Cudas... LOL!!!

I'm running a 360 in my Valiant, too... and have been meaning to get up to George Ray's for a long time. Maybe I'll have the motivation, now, to see your Valiant dusting off all those Chebbys and Furds...

Good luck with your 440 project; that sounds like fun!!!

See you at Centerville sometime, maybe? That's only about 60 miles from Conway, where I live.

There's another strip called "Two Lane Blacktop Dragstrip"
http://www.two-laneblacktopdragstrip.com/
at Bee Branch, and it's only 30 miles from my front door, but it's got VERY limited shutdown area and only runs 500 feet. Was an eighth-mile track, but the faster cars couldn't get stopped... :(

Have fun with that sleeper. I plan to.... :)

-
Back