New guy from both B- and E body

-

cojohnso

Reaction score
Hey all. I thought I would jump on A-body from the B&E body sites. Since I also have an A-body 74 Duster. 451 bracket drag racer. (High 10 seconds best time. But new build to the 451 stroker in hopes to get to low 10s.) The B-body is a 69 GTX (Stock Street cruiser) and a stupid fast 70 Cuda build (That has yet to be completed.) But they all have one thing in common? Chrysler Plymouth's!

Recycler.JPG

DusterClip.JPG

Last edited:
Hey welcome. Great looking race car. Tilt front looks like one from Waterloo once upon a time.

Hey welcome. Great looking race car. Tilt front looks like one from Waterloo once upon a time.
It may be. I never got the whole story. But a farmer I believe from Iowa made it. Then started making as a PT business. It was done before the guy I bought owned. Each of us just change performance packages. Started as 6 cyl 3 on tree. Then 383. Now 451 with 727.

Nice! Welcome aboard!
I also have. ‘73 Cuda Sb 4spd
My B is a ‘79 Magnum

It may be. I never got the whole story. But a farmer I believe from Iowa made it. Then started making as a PT business. It was done before the guy I bought owned. Each of us just change performance packages. Started as 6 cyl 3 on tree. Then 383. Now 451 with 727.
If it's the car I am thinking of it is a very well engineered car. Built by Carter Baedke. (sp not right) He owns a machine shop.

Hey all. I thought I would jump on A-body from the B&E body sites. Since I also have an A-body 74 Duster. 451 bracket drag racer. (High 10 seconds best time. But new build to the 451 stroker in hopes to get to low 10s.) The B-body is a 69 GTX (Stock Street cruiser) and a stupid fast 70 Cuda build (That has yet to be completed.) But they all have one thing in common? Chrysler Plymouth's!

View attachment 1715309083

View attachment 1715309086
Love tilt front i want to do that on my 55 d100

-
Back