New guy from Chicagoland

-

Sharko

Sharko
Reaction score
Been on for a few months now just wanted to introduce myself and my 65 Cuda project I recently accuired.Heres a few pis of her when I got her out or her 20 year old resting place,and what she looks like now.

Thanks guys for the support. This is the biggest project I've taken on by myself but I love the car and really enjoy working on her, so we'll see how it goes.I'll put up some more pics next week.

Hey Sharko-

So what was the car born as and what are your plans for motor/tranny, color/wheels etc? How's the interior?

You're at that stage where so much needs to be done, that it's difficult to prioritize. For me, I feel like I'm doing 7 things at once, all being priority 1....Oh the anxiety

Keep up the good work.

pete

It was a 273 non commando,904 trans.7-1/4 rear end. My plans are a 440 commando small block crate engine, 540hp, 727 trans, 8-3/4 rear end with sure grip 489 third member with 410 gears, mini-tub, and the street lynx rear suspesion, Alterkation front end. Sub-frame connecters, the interior will be pretty stock exept the cobra racing seats and everthing done in leather and a 66 dash for more aftermarket guages. Not sure on paint color or rims and tires yet.

Welcome to the site. What city are you from? Might run into you at a local show.

OK, I'm probably 40 minutes west. Charles or Chaz on this site, is a member from streamwood. He bought my 70 Dart Swinger a bit over a year ago.

Thats cool,you'll have to get a hold of me if your ever out this way. So what kind of ride you got? I see your into Bmx I use to race in the 80's and was ranked 4th in the nation for my age.I was sponsored by CW when I got out of it.

Welcome toFABO,lots of help and encouragement here. By the way,grew up in Northlake in the 60's. Bach then,'65 Dodge Coronet 500 426W 4 spd. Have fun and good luck.

-
Back