New guy from Iowa

-

magnum

Reaction score
Hello to all I'm new to this forum and just purchased a 75 Dart Sport. This will be my first A-body project. I have owned many B-bodies and still have a 69 Charger. I'm very excited about this build and hope to here from you.-Rich

gueeroei.jpg.jpg

hrvue.jpg.jpg

jheuiwu.jpg.jpg

jhuruiweui.jpg.jpg

uyeuiwuei.jpg.jpg

uyruy.jpg.jpg

Hey, Rich; thanks for the pictures!!! That is a REALLY neat-looking project "starter" you have there!

What kind of plans do you have for it?

Tell us whether you're into drag racing, restoration, restification, or, whatever.

There are lots of knowledgeable people on this BB who know the answer to just about any question or problems you might have, and they are more than willing to share their expertise.

So, if you want opinions, advice, or just to hang out with some really neat people, this is the place!!!

I lived in Des Moines from 1964-1980, so I know what winters are like, there... That's okay; the people can't be beat!

Welcome to FABO!!!

it has the wrong strips, wasnt it from 1974 on that is was 360 instead of 340, that means that there was a change before

Welcome to FABO Rich:cheers: I went through Iowa on my way back from picking up a Duster in Oklahoma....Lots of corn fields:toothy10:
Feel free to ask any questions you may have:)

Rich,

That looks like a really good starting point. I'm sure there's members here who have resurected much worse!

Looks like the proverbial "barn find". So what are you plans?
I am new to the site too. I was originally looking for 68-70 "B" bodies, when I stumbled over this "A". Just took over a Dart GTS resto from as 15 year owner.

Maybe you can sneak a pic of the B resto you did in here w/o anyone noticing? 8^)

Good luck,

Pete

Welcome from Waterloo. Great find! toolmanmike

it has the wrong strips, wasnt it from 1974 on that is was 360 instead of 340, that means that there was a change before
Good eye! Yeah it was changed at one point. It use to be gold and the best part is its a 4-speed. Not sure if its a true 4 speed as I have not ran the numbers yet. The car came with many parts including the motor and 4 speed. It does however have an auto an it now with a 360. The pedals and everything are still there, so it will be a 4 speed again:cheers:-Rich

jhwj.jpg.jpg

uhuiq3ik.jpg.jpg

uiuwvei.jpg.jpg

uyhcuiiu.jpg.jpg

RICH! Shane here! WHATS UP FELLA??? Check out my 72 Dart on this site! I need some of your parts......again LOL.

Cool dart sport. mine is a 73. what size rear wheel/tire combo does that have? what is the backspacing?

-
Back