New Guy From MD

-

Abodyman

Reaction score
Well I'm the new guy here, I don't have an "A" body yet, but I'm looking for one, I'm interested in the 64-65 Dart 270 and the 68-69 Dart GTS, as well as a 67/68 Notch back Baracuda. I also like the 70-73 Dusters/Deamons, basically all of the Cool "A" bodies. Just gonna poke my nose around here, and see what all you guys are up too. Currently I'm building a 91 Dakota with a 390 stroker motor and a TKO-600. After that, I'll be on the look out for a cheap "A-body." Thanks for having me, and I look forward to learning from you all.

Welcome Abodyman :cheers:
This is a great place to start your A-body hobby.
I joined long before I found my Dart and it was great to get advice before making that purchase . Enjoy !

Hey where have you been,,,,welcome,,,we are all looking forward in seeing your bad azz dakota

Welcome to FABO Abodyman. You chose the perfect site.
We are the #1 MOPAR site on the WWW.

:read2: You will find insight, advice, and posible everything you might need to get you dream project up and running.

Enjoy the ride! :burnout:

Welcome from a fellow Marylander! good luck with the search for the Abody!

Welcome to FABO Abodyman

Glad to have you onboard

We're a pretty friendly group around here.
Well, maybe not pretty but friendly still fits!

slider_crowd.gif

WOw, you guys are definately great, I'm living in Waldorf MD, right now. While I'm new to this site, I'm definately not new to Mopars, or A bodies. In my short life I've been around 70-73 dusters with 340's and 4 spds, 67 Notch back baracudas, and a 77 aspen R/t. I fell in love with Dakota's around 16, and now that my project is almost done, I found a new love for early A-body darts. I think they are one of the Sexiest mopars made. Hopefully I'll see a bounch of you all around, especially those of you in MD.....

-
Back