New guy from near branson, mo

-

razorback

Reaction score
well im a new guy here. i live about 10 mins from branson, mo i have a different project that ive been working on thats gotten me more involved in mopars as i go along. i met another mopar guy yesterday when he picked up a 489 case and he told me about this site, hopefully he will chime in, especially since he was on his way to a mopar show and hope he got some photos :)

small block (318 to be exact) mopar powered 87 rx7. and in the near future i hope to turbo it as well. should be 2800lbs max weight when done.

not yet, im still gathering all the parts. i have the motor mounts fabbed up, just got to redo it for a small block, was going to use a 383 but too little space

Welcome! I've only been here a few days, but everyone is really nice. I wish I had been able to make the Mopars in Branson event this weekend there.

there is another general car show in august on the 76 strip. should be bigger than this one but its all cars, not just mopars.

Welcome aboard, if you need help just ask around; you will find almost anything you need here
Visit our chat room some time.

PS I would like your name so I can add it to my list

Welcome Dewayne! Mike here from Jonesboro Arkansas.
Sounds like a great project you have going.
These Guy's and gall's can help make hp.
I wish I new about this site a few years back.
Glad to see another razorback fan here. Go hogs go.
Jump in and enjoy this great site.

thanks guys. looks plans have changed for the better. im picking up a 360 on tuesday :) when i figure out what year the motor is i will probably be asking a bunch of questions in the engine section.

Welcome Dewayne! My middle name is DeWayne and my last name is Wade.....but no one confuses me for the Miami Heats allstar! :D

thats actually exactly how you spell my first name "DeWayne"

im guessing you arent 6ft8 and black, which helps with not confusing people.

-
Back