New Guy From Pittsburgh, Pa

-
Reaction score
Hi my names sean. i had a 74 duster, but i recently decided to sell it, it was completely rotted through, (no trunk, floors, and barely any firewall) but i am currently looking for another. would rather have a demon, but everything is an option. iam looking for one somewhat close to pa. no luck so far, but im gonna keep on lookin. im just gonna start with a clean body:thebirdm:

whoops lol that was me typing faster than i could read, i looked real quick and thought it was a thumbs up...lol

Did you just want to say you LOVE all of us here. LOL

It reminds me of the George Carlin bit where he replaces the word f..k with love. Or something like that.:-D

hey and welcome! i'm also from pittsburgh. the north hills actually. where are you at? i may know of 73 dart sport for sale...

im from north hills area as well, i actually work at pepboys on mcknight road.

Hi my names sean. i had a 74 duster, but i recently decided to sell it, it was completely rotted through, (no trunk, floors, and barely any firewall) but i am currently looking for another. would rather have a demon, but everything is an option. iam looking for one somewhat close to pa. no luck so far, but im gonna keep on lookin. im just gonna start with a clean body:thebirdm:
Welcome 30OverTheEdge :cheers: You will see we have some great Tec's and folks here, So jump on in and enjoy :-D

im from north hills area as well, i actually work at pepboys on mcknight road.

wow!!! i was just there on friday afternoon. stopped in a got a can of gunk and sprayed down the engine and tranny from the dart. and then hosed it off at the car wash on babcock! small world!

0612090953[1].jpg

-
Back