New guy from San Antonio TX

-

notenoughcash

Reaction score
been lurking for a while, joined up a few weeks ago to start refreshing the brain.

Glad I did, picked up a 74 Dart last week, already making plans!

Lots of really good stuff here, almost to much to deal with at once :thumrigh::thumrigh:

Once I get some solid direction in my head for the car I'll start a thread, leaning towards a stroked 400.

J

Welcome, Im new too. Spent the last few days getting acquainted with the site. Lots of nice people with plenty of advice and technical expertise from what I've gathered reading posts. I have a lot to learn but I'm a car nut so its play time for me, enjoy!!

Welcome I am also new to FABO. I really enjoy reading the threads there are some very interesting ones out there.

Welcome to FABO from Buda,TX...
Great people on this site and San Antonio has some great members also.
TXDart

NEC,
welcome.
Texas is getting quite a number of A bodies.
I hope all of you SA guys can attend the Tri-City MoPar picnic. Its on Sat, @ Bob Bryant Park in Bastrop, (600 Charles Blvd.)
The MoPar clubs from Houston, SA, and Austin will all be there. It starts @ 10:00.
If you are ever in Austin give me a call and well see if we can get together.
Andrew
512-577-7659

As it sits right now....
'77 400, 727, '99 exploder 8.8 rear diff (outta here for either an 8.75 or D60), brakes are iffy at best, need to cut off locking lugs to bleed em, gonna drive it for about a week then it's tear down time

IMG_0275.jpg

Welcome, I'm in S.A. too, East Central area but I work (read: LIVE!) in the 35 and Rittiman area.

Hey J, welcome to the best Mopar site on the net! Sweet looking car; as was said already, please show it off some more when you get the chance. I like your user name too ..... very appropriate for the hobby! :-D

And while I'm here let me toss out a wave and a welcome to the other newbies, sixty9xtc and kustom2K1. I've been swamped here in the shop for awhile and have been neglecting my duties with the Welcome Wagon lately. Sorry I'm late.

I hope all of you enjoy the site and make yourselves at home soon. It's great to have you here.

Yeah, the screenname started off years ago when I got into DIY speakers and couldn't afford squat, then I added on my Pyro habit and now a car....

suprised my GF even tolerates one hobby let alone three of em.....I'm guessing the home bar with an open invite to all her friends offsets some of it :cheers::cheers:

-
Back