New guy here...

-

jrodriguez8600

Reaction score
So my name is jose and obviously im new here.. So i thought i would ask people who know more about cars than i do.. I am going to get another car soon. I want a classic but im not much of a mechanic myself so i dont want anything big. I found several people selling some nice cars. i found a person selling a 1961 Dodge Seneca (looks complete), a 1955 Buick Special, and a 1956 ford fairlane.. problem is what should i choose? They all look reall neat.. and best of all they are complete...i think that the all run, if not hten the are out of the equation because i dont know swat about engines and stuff..i am more of a accessories person, i like to make the cars stick out by designing and mixmatching colors for a paint job, by planning out what to add to it in order to make it look at its best. Dont get me wrong i do have a car already, i have an 06 charger sedan that i custom chose its paint and design and added chrome and tires and a little bit of everthing. That was until i noticed people taking pictures of my car and within a few weeks i found out another car chose the same designs and colors too..there goes my uniqueness.... but now i am looking for a classic so nobody can copy it in my town...please leave an opinion about the cars...they all seemed well taken care of and with little to no problems...

Welcome. I'd choose the 61 Seneca. Not because it's a Dodge, but because out of all of those cars I think it's the coolest and best looking. How often do you go to a car show and see a 61 Dodge?? Never. Not like that Buick or Ford.

Welcome to the site. Hope that you'll hang around for a while..........I have to say if you looking for a investment, not to make my Mopar brothers and sisters mad, i'd look at the Buick and the Ford. I know it would depend on the condition of all of them, but in my opinion, there's more value in the other two. I had a friend that did a 56' Ford and won alot of trophy's before he sold it for some big $$$. If the Seneca is in the best shape, then go for it. If not, do up one of the others and take your profits and get a nice "A" body Mopar....:D.

Thanx guys... im still trying to decide since all of them are still up for sale...im more interested in the seneca but alot of other cars are coming out that i like especially some muscle cars and classic trucks...I cant make up my mind but i hope that when i do i make the right choice...

-
Back