New Guy Here

-

jms.racing

Reaction score
New guy here been around the performance world for some time , Have a part time engine building service for about 25 years now ( JMS.RACING ENGINES of TX / JONES MOTOR SPORTS ) 1 of 4 or 5 engine builder with that name LOL , I guess im running with the JONES ,Ive had my hands in many Mopar power plants as well as many others hence the nick name (DEXTER THE MAD SCIENTIST) , Helped with R&D for Quick Fuel and AED on E85 when it first came out in the Midwest years ago , Also helped with Melling on there new Billet Pumps , Known as G BODY GEORGE in the street/grudge racing world still have my 79 Silver Malibu grudge car . Ive owned them all Chevy , Ford and Mopars . NOT HERE FOR ADVERTISING MY BUSINESS AND WILL NOT TAKE AWAY FROM YOUR PAID SPONSORS.

Im here because I just purchased a 75 Dodge Dart with a 69 front end , MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MYSELF , Its a BBM mini tubbed small tire car , I have always loved the Darts one of my favorite , Im excited about making some changes to the car , this site is full of great info and members , looking forward to all , I guess i should take on a new nick name A BODY GEORGE LOL . Good to meet all

-
Back