new guy here

-

Old Biker

Reaction score
My son and I are about to restore a 65 Barracuda. We are going to have questions about a lot of stuff. We live on a small farm in the Heart of Texas.

J153B.jpg

Welcome aboard, you came to the right place, plenty of knowledge in this site for your needs

Father/son projects are the best way to restore these cars IMO. Regardless of age. Best wishes on your journey rebuilding it together.

Welcome to FABO from NY!

Welcome from WI. I 100% agree on Father/son/daughter/Grandfather projects anytime it is possible. It has been a wonderful road from me, my boy and my dad over the years. Lots of pics please. Tons of very nice, smart people here and more help than you may ever need.

Love those 64 - 65 Valiant-Barracudas! Looking forward to seeing more pics of where she is at and progress. You've definitely hit the gold mine of MOPAR A-body knowledge. Enjoy the site.

Welcome from a fellow Texan, good for you involving the son in the project. Not only will he enjoy the time with you and learn from you, he will treasure the car and the memories that go with it.

Thanks for the welcome guys.Our first part of this project is going to be axels and wheels / We have a 318 that we are going to rebuild after we get the car rolling around. Then brakes then body work. Then interior.

Great project for you and you son. I find doing interior work before painting is beneficial.
I’m looking forward to your progress.

-
Back