New guy ... I think

-
Oh crap, this place just went to hell.

Kidding. Welcome here too.

It's like my ex-wife just walked in.....Jk..Welcome

Guess I'm missing the story....oh well I thought I knew everything!
Welcome anyway, even if you are trouble!

Guess I'm missing the story....oh well I thought I knew everything!
Welcome anyway, even if you are trouble!

No I'm not really trouble , I used to be a Mod on Moparts and because of that some people don't like me , those people need to get a life .:clock:

Welcome to FABO John!

You'll fit right in over here with the rest of the guys, and I look forward to reading your posts. But then again, I've always enjoyed your sense of humor and down-to-earth views. You tell it like it is and that's a good thing.

No I'm not really trouble , I used to be a Mod on Moparts and because of that some people don't like me , those people need to get a life .:clock:
Looks like we have 2 things in common: our names and the fact that some jizz-bags hate moderators.... :-D

Welcome aboard and please make yourself at home.

Looks like we have 2 things in common: our names and the fact that some jizz-bags hate moderators.... :-D

Welcome aboard and please make yourself at home.

i like this guy already , if i posted that over on moparts when i was a mod i would have been shown the door ... and it would have been WORTH IT . :cheers:

Hi John! :cheers:

Sucks when you volunteer your time and people (who don't volunteer) critize you.

I didn't notice any recent circumstances, but oh well.

-
Back