New guy ... I think

-
i like this guy already , if i posted that over on moparts when i was a mod i would have been shown the door ... and it would have been WORTH IT . :cheers:

Why thank you.... I try to please. :-D

We have a loose enviroment here. But that doesn't mean we let the dogs run the pound either. Once in a while we get someone whom needs a boot in his *** and when it happens, the moderator is the bad guy. Go figure... :angry7:

But as for FABO, this place rocks. We have a core group that would share their last dollar to help a fellow enthusiast out. Hell.... members here bought another gentleman an entire CAR out of compassion and friendship. And not a shitbox either... A nice car! Over at MoParts they would still be talking about how somebody should do something.

Again, welcome aboard! :cheers:

Why thank you.... I try to please. :-D

We have a loose enviroment here. But that doesn't mean we let the dogs run the pound either. Once in a while we get someone whom needs a boot in his *** and when it happens, the moderator is the bad guy. Go figure... :angry7:

But as for FABO, this place rocks. We have a core group that would share their last dollar to help a fellow enthusiast out. Hell.... members here bought another gentleman an entire CAR out of compassion and friendship. And not a shitbox either... A nice car! Over at MoParts they would still be talking about how somebody should do something.

Again, welcome aboard! :cheers:

Ha, ha, that's hilarius!
The comment about Moparts that is.

Those guys would be pressing lawsuits against eachother to find out just who had the best moral authority on the subject, and at the end of the discusssion it would have been so twisted off topic, it would have somehow morphed into Mama Luigi's famous meatball recipe or something.

Just so you know I'm not here to badmouth moparts , they do what they do for a reason and it seems to work .... to a degree ...

Actually there was a member on moparts that was crying poor mouth about having to sell his car a number of years ago, the membership took up a collection to help the guy out , he sold the car anyway .

I'm not going to endlessly bad-mouth MoParts either, but at times it's too easy..... :toothy10:

Speaking of MoParts, anyone care to debate if gravity exsists? 8)

Just so you know I'm not here to badmouth moparts , they do what they do for a reason and it seems to work .... to a degree ...

Actually there was a member on moparts that was crying poor mouth about having to sell his car a number of years ago, the membership took up a collection to help the guy out , he sold the car anyway .

Yes... I do remember that faintly. I think that's happened on another list too (Barracudaownersgroup.com?). And I don't think they gave back the money back in either case.

Nowdays I think people are a little more internet savvy. They are starting to figure out that writing to people and having internet buddies is not like knowing them in person. You don't get the whole story as much if all on the internet.

paak da caa John and enjoy yourself...

how far away is this place from Barton's?

Justin, your a funny ******. Since the humor is about 2nd grade level, I have to ask, how well do you do on stage for the kids?

You claim to be in your 50's but post like a child. Come on now. Step up in coth a tad if you can, just alittle.

God, where do slimeballs like this Justin come from complete with their 8 year old rapier whit. It's almost like some loony bin throws open it's doors once a month and kicks out a couple of genetically challenged feeble brains on the unsuspecting public.:angry7::angry7::angry7:

Sorry forgot why I was here, Welcome to the fun John RR we're actually pretty good people here believe it or not and keep up the good work John and Rob.

Terry

Hiiiiii John! Great to have you here. You're in the right place even though it seems your welcome thread ran amok for a minute there. Sometimes they can get a little off track. Anyway, welcome!

Yes... I do remember that faintly. I think that's happened on another list too (Barracudaownersgroup.com?). And I don't think they gave back the money back in either case.

I don't know about the BOG buying anyone a car, but they sure came through for me after Hurricane Katrina. What those guys did will never be forgotten or unappreciated.

Well I have been neglecting the welcome wagon thread
and look what happens, Glad to see you with us.
I don't know you but it looks like the folks are glad to see you
take the FABO plunge, There are many great tec's here and
good folks too.
Welcome from Arkansas.
Quote by one of the best here. Hell.... members here bought another gentleman an entire CAR out of compassion and friendship. And not a shitbox either... A nice car!

That would be me and I have the greatest car in the world.
meet Victoria.

cook and fish 349.jpg

-
Back