New guy in NC

-

aglykins

Reaction score
Hello to all. New to the site and wanted say hi. I live in mooresville nc and run an automotive restoration shop with my father. I recently sold my 69 dart gt to pay my way through college but am planning on picking up another one soon. Looks like a good site so i figured i would join.

Welcome to the greatest car website there is. I been through Mooresville many times when I use to live in Lexington.

Welcome. I am stationed at Fort Bragg and live just south of Fayetteville. Currently deployed and stuck in Kuwait but will be back in the states sometime.

Welcome, I live in Kernersville. You will love it here. Great people who have so much info to share. Just ask.

welcome, my best friend lives in troutman, and works for penske racing.just a heads up- he is getting ready to put his nice 68 barracuda fastback on the market . i lived down there for a short time and worked at barrons furniture. i never could get hired for a race team,which is why i was there. wish i was still living there.

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and information!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• WOW Rear View.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 101
Gibsonville NC, and theres at least two other FABO members right here in Gville with me!

Welcome. I'm in China Grove.

What's the name of the shop or does he work from home?

What all does he do?

-
Back